What you will be doing:|
- Managing international customer projects from overall project management perspective end to end.
- Consulting customers on technical solutions, changes and integrations.
- Developing a trusting relationship with customers in order to deliver projects on time, within budget and later helping customers with solutions that meet their objectives commercially and technically.
- Supporting business development and sales departments on technical aspects with potential customers (e.g. your future project customers).
- Working closely with other Ridango's teams to effectively deliver state of the art solutions on time and within budget.
You are welcome to apply, if you have:|
- Project management and/or key account experience in technology business.
- Understanding of the technical architecture of web applications and embedded solutions.
- Ability to write and translate functional requirements into product specifications for the development team.
- Enjoying negotiations with different stakeholders in order to deliver projects
- Passion for building state of the art solutions that change the way people travel.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confuence).
- Fluency in English and Estonian. Other language skills are an advantage.