What do we offer to you:
- Your role is to develop Ridango's ticketing and real-time system’s responsive web applications.
- You will mainly work with Angular (latest versions), but also of course with all other web technologies.
- You mostly work with proper HTML/CSS components provided by your team mate. So you don’t have to produce HTML/CSS from scratch (if you don’t insist that you want to).
- You work closely with our core product and other development teams to implement well-written web applications that are easy and intuitive to use for many customers around the world.
- We are building our product and platform. We are NOT making random one-off client web projects.
- You will have the opportunity to make technical decisions and have big impact on where our code is evolving.
- Real life sample of a portal that is built with our new web platform: https://www.movingobiljett.se
|You are welcome to apply, if you have:|
Our core technology stack:
- Good experience with Angular 2.0 or newer in building responsive single-page applications.
- Experience in working with REST APIs.
- Good debugging and analytical skills.
- Passion for writing clean, optimized code and refactoring the code that isn't.
- Good English communication skills.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Angular, PHP, Java, Android
- Linux, nginx, Tomcat, RDS & AWS
- PostgerSQL, SQLite, Redis
- Git, JIRA, Jenkins
- We believe that every developer is master of his/her own tools - so you decide what ecosystem and tools you need, so you can give your best. Doesn't matter if you are passionate Mac, Windows or Linux user - we'll provide you quality hardware and software needed.
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international technology company.
- Passionate, smart and experienced colleagues and leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where each employee's contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Modern work environment in brand new sustainable office with free coffee, tee, fruits, candies, etc. good location and free parking.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
For more information,