- Your main task is to participate in the development of the Ridango's ticketing and real-time system's back-office solution. It is built using Laravel framework and consists of the web interface and the backend to support it.
- Grow as a PHP developer and member of an agile team hand-in-hand with our senior developers and become our next top talent.
You are welcome to apply, if you have:
- Smart and quick mind and most of all you can really THINK.
- Passion in coding in addition to a homework given at school.
- Experience (or at least understanding) with object oriented programming.
- Good communication skills and willingness to self-develop yourself.
- Wish to improve your English skills.
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that influences millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people. 21% of our employees have changed positions and made career internally.
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international technology company.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where each employee's contribution counts and is valued.
- Modern work environment in city center of Tartu with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
please contact English, Estonian