- You will be the magician between the stakeholders and development, driving the roadmap and features that makes our solutions stand out
- Gathering, clarifying and documenting product functional requirements to differentiate between a solution and a requirement, between a useful requirement and eye-candy
- Elaborating, negotiating and documenting the would-be solutions for the requirements. Writing stories, understanding the implementation of the feature and scoping / staging the feature for sensible implementation
- Preparing mock-ups for the UI of the features
- Maintaining a backlog of assigned features, collaborating with the rest of the team to develop the roadmap of the product
- You want to learn a lot about transit ticketing, real-time solutions, if needed look under the bonnet of the existing solution assuming you have the technical skills, document and share the knowledge if this has not been done so far
- Ideally, proposing and documenting the technical solutions for the features
You are welcome to apply, if you have:
- You need a lot of curiosity, willingness to learn, ability to plan and prioritize your work, say a lot of ‘no’-s and make things happen
- Prior experience as a software product manager, project manager, developer, tester or support technician
- Understanding of product management, requirements / story writing and Agile process
- Basic SQL skills and prior programming experience is a benefit as it helps you to learn faster
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good if not fluent written and spoken English is a must as our customers are English-speaking and our internal documentation is all in English
- An opportunity to have a say in development of high-impact systems combining hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment.
- Company culture that empowers people and where each employee's contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Homey green office with free parking and the kitchen in the heart where snacks are always available
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more simple and seamless to use.
|For more information,|