It is a production service that has been built from scratch in last years. So it is a fresh clean codebase written in Java using Spring and all the best practices.
What you will be doing:
- Your main task is to be one of the key players to develop Ridango's payment gateway solution.
- You'll work in a team that is also responsible for the design and architecture of the solution.
- You'll work closely with our core product and development teams as with our subcontractors.
- You'll have a possibility to make significant impact in the team on how our core backend is being built and what tools and frameworks are being deployed.
You are welcome to apply, if you:
- Have proven track record of building big backend solutions;
- Have good analytical skills and ability to understand complex specifications;
- Have hands-on experience with automated testing, code reviews, clean code and other good practices;
- Love modern technologies, mission critical systems and making a difference;
- are fluent in oral and written English or Estonian.
What do we offer to you:
- Possibility to influence significantly the future of high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that affects millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work within a growing international technology company.
- Company culture that empowers people and where each employee's contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Say a word on how to improve the development practices and specifically our backend development practices to increase resilience.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments and performance.
- Modern work environment in brand new sustainable office.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
|For more information,|